KEEP IT LEGAL!
Are all of your HIAB operator’s certicates up to date? Fines recently issued for non–compliance are in excess of £1/2 million.
MHA Training Ltd offers an extensive range of HIAB training courses and can tailor them to suit the needs of the individual or the business. On successful completion we can issue an RTITB Accredited HIAB licence or an In-House HIAB certificate.
- On Site HIAB Training only!
- HIAB Instructor Training.
- 1 Day HIAB Refresher Courses.
- 1-2 Day HIAB Courses (Experienced Untrained).
- 2-3 Day HIAB Courses (Novice).
RTITB NORS Accredited HIAB Training Courses:
All of our HIAB training course’s include Vehicle Mounted Hydraulic Loader training, certification / licence and registration on NORS (National Operator Registration scheme).
Our HIAB training courses are designed to meet the requirements placed upon employers with regard to their duties under the following. Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER), the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER) and other relevant regulations and HSE approved codes of practice.
HIAB Certification / licence will be endorsed by the RTITB and can be tailored to suit your companies needs. In-House specific HIAB training is also available. The main Approved code of practice is L117 – Operator Training. MHA Training follows this fully and more.
HIAB Training course types.
- Novice 1 candidate – 2 days.
- Novice 2 candidates – 3 days.
- Novice 3 candidates – 3 days.
- Experienced/Untrained 1 candidate – 1 days.
- Experienced/Untrained 2 candidates – 2 days.
- Experienced/Untrained 3 candidates – 2 days.
- Refresher 1 candidate – 0.5 days.
- Refresher 2 candidates – 1 day.
- Refresher 3 candidates – 1 day.
If you are unsure as to what HIAB training you may require please fill in the form Contact Us, telephone us on (01925) 446718 (office) or 07862230077 (mobile). Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to assist or come and assess your current records free of charge to ensure legal compliance.
MHA Training was established in 2008 based at our training centre in Warrington, Cheshire. We provide an array of services On-Site also for clients around the North West in areas such as Manchester, Liverpool, Widnes, St Helens, Runcorn, Wigan, Preston and Leeds. Over the years we have expanded and have instructors available Nationwide.